The Baltic Triangle will be the location for the Liverpool Psychedelic Society first Secret Show. The venue and headliner artist will only be revealed on the day of the event, a few minutes before doors open.
Back in 2018, Thee Lucifer Sams Ivan Thunders (founder of the Liverpool Psychedelic Society and also Coffee and Turntables) organised a secret, intimate event with Jeff Buckley‘s guitarist and co-songwriter Gary Lucas (ex-Captain Beefheart) at the Baltic Creative, and that was the inspiration for this new series of events with critically acclaimed artists.
We promise you won’t want to miss out on this new gig… so grab your tickets while you can!
WHAT WE CAN TELL YOU ABOUT THE SECRET SHOW HEADLINER ACT:
- US alt-rock legends Pavement are fans
- Jane Weaver is also a fan
- A member of Pink Floyd called them “amazing”.
- They played SXSW, Green Man, The Roundhouse (London), L’Olympia (Paris), Deaf Institute, Jarvis Cocker Meltdown at Southbank Centre…
- Album was recorded at Sonic Youth’s Echo Canyon studio in Hoboken, NJ
- MOJO gave a 4 out of 5 review of latest album, so did Record Collector. Time Out gave it 5 out of 5
This will be your ONLY EVER chance to see this act at such intimate setting in Liverpool.
VENUE IN LIVERPOOL AND LINEUP WILL BE ANNOUNCED 6:30pm ON THE DAY OF THE GIG, ONLY. Via email to those who bought it and on the Liverpool Psychedelic Society facebook group.
Very limited tickets might be available at door for £15… but you’d better not risky it and grab on NOW.