Would you like to collaborate with a group of likeminded leaders from the Digital and Creative sector to share ideas, solve challenges and get support to grow your business?
The Peer Networks programme is for SME leaders that want to stabilise, grow and develop their organisation with the support of like-minded entrepreneurs from across the Liverpool City Region’s business community.
It provides a community for business leaders to get together to discuss their collective business challenges; think-up solutions; and plan long term recovery and growth. We have groups specifically for Digital and Creative businesses, with one for female leaders in Digital and Tech, led by industry expert Della Thomas
Applications are now open for cohorts starting in June
What is it?
- 18 hours group sessions meeting fortnightly
- 3.5 hours 121 support
- Cohorts of 11 businesses
- Mixed groups and specialist groups
- Specialist groups : female only, Visitor Economy, Hospitality, Digital, Creative and Tech, Social Enterprise, Automotive and Advanced Manufacturing
Do I qualify?
- Operated for at least a year
- Five employees or more
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- The aspiration to improve and grow your business
Apply online Here: Peer Network Programme