54 St. James Street is growing, and now you can grow your business with it.
Home to Siren, the Women’s Org and many other great Liverpool businesses, 54 St. James Street is a once in a lifetime opportunity for female-led businesses. A space dedicated to supporting Women in business and cultivating a stronger female voice in the City’s entrepreneurial scene by all pulling together.
You can watch our video on some of the 54 St. James Street businesses and others in our ‘Women Making Waves in Liverpool’s Creative District’ feature here.
The office spaces are – like all spaces in the building – light, airy and contemporary, coming in a selection of sizes, ideal for small enterprises of 1-5 people.
As well as access to the incredible roof space that sits on top of the building looking out at Liverpool Cathedral, other benefits include:
- Access to high-speed broadband
- Photocopying, printing and scanning facilities available on request
- Grade A comfort heating & cooling system
- Baltic Triangle Parking Permit Scheme
- Staffed reception 8.30am – 5.30pm on weekdays
- Café on-site (with 10% discount for tenants)
- Discounted meeting/conference room hire
- Communal kitchen spaces
- Free use of on-site bike racks and shower facilities
- Garden space at the back of the building
- 10-min walk from Liverpool One & Bold Street